South East Asia Development Company, Limited (Seadev) – www.report.seadev.us is a foreign-owned Vietnamese company with offices in Hanoi and Danang. As an international marketing agency, we provide a full service solutions that are cost effective and produce measurable growth in brand awareness in both local and global markets. Seadev engages in a team approach with our work. With each project we will mobilize a team of over 15 international and Vietnamese staff who specialize in the area of web and app development, design and media arts, and social media marketing. Our clients are both local and international, located in Danang, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, the USA and Europe. The primary industries we serve include hotels, resorts, restaurants and real estate, as well as the education, entertainment and nonprofit sectors.
Who We Are Looking For:
Seadev’s Danang office is currently recruiting candidates for a full-time position as a Sales Executive.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven and confident individual to help us in our overall sales efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of our company sales plan. The Sales Executive is responsible for generating new leads, setting up appointments, meeting potential clients, and advising them as to what services Seadev can provide to best fit their needs. In addition, you will be responsible for tracking and following up with leads, creating proposals, and working with clients confidently in both English and Vietnamese. Relevant knowledge and/or experience in marketing, branding, websites and social media, and being well-versed on marketing concepts, principles, analytics and tactics is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing and sales individual looking to join an international, creative and fast-paced company. This position will give the candidate an opportunity to work in a professional international environment, with colleagues from different countries, communicating primarily in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales or equivalent.
- English fluency in reading, writing, speaking and listening. IELTS of 6.0 or TOEIC of 700 preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Proven experience in sales or a similar role. (2+ years preferred)
- Team player, but also with ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- Basic knowledge about IT products, social media and media arts.
- Self-starter; prompt and conscientious, creative and exceptional time/task manager.
- Thorough understanding of the sales funnel and the process of working leads from contact to closure.
This role reports to our Director of Business Development, and will plan, coordinate and help execute sales activities.
- Embody company culture.
- Exceed the monthly sales target set by the Board of Directors.
- Actively establish new leads and sales opportunities.
- Create lists of targets to add to the sales funnel on a weekly basis.
- Update status and report on outcome of sales meetings.
- Write proposals and present them to potential clients.
- Contact new leads through telephone, email and/or direct visits.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, potential clients and teammates.
- Transfer key-details about new CLIENTS to the marketing, Design, and IT teams upon signing contracts.
- Update client requirement documents for new CLIENTS.
- Research markets and trends for business development and growth.
- Navigate and help improve internal procedures and processes to ensure delivery of work.
- Participate in client on-site activities such as photoshoots, coaching and workshops, etc.
- Work full-time at the Seadev Danang office (8:30 am – 5:30 pm from Monday – Friday); and be prepared to go on sales calls or client meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter (in English) with your updated CV to HR@report.seadev.us. Introduce yourself and explain why you would like to apply for the Sales Executive position at Seadev.